2020 new Ducati Panigale V2 955 studio & details photos
The first of the all-new Ducati bikes for 2020 was the Panigale V2. The twin-cylinder Panigale has a completely new look, as well as sophisticated Inertial Platform-based electronics and, thanks also to a comfortable seat and its suspension set-up, it offers better yet safer sports performance whilemaking road riding more enjoyable and user-friendly than ever. It is powered by a 995 cm3 Superquadro engine with a maximum power of 155 hp at 10,750 rpm and a maximum torque of 104 Nm at 9,000 rpm (Euro 5 compliant).
Built around the monocoque frame, the chassis set-up is embraced by a new, sports-style design. The extensive fairing hugs the mechanics, highlighting the compactness of the Superquadro twin-cylinder engine to create a bike that is visually compact.
Other key Panigale V2 features include the single-sided swingarm and an exhaust with extremely compact under-engine silencer and single-side tail pipe. The clean lines typical of Ducati superbikes are enhanced by the traditional Ducati Red livery and black wheels.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sangiaodichtienao.com/ty-gia
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phân tích bitcoin và tổng hợp cách đầu tư gì để nhiều tiền và hiệu quả cùng David
- Review tiền 2 usd con chó 2018 – shoptienthegioi.com
- Banners App trả tiền ít hơn 5$/tuần – Minh Quang Teams
- Với thu nhập chỉ 20.000/ngày, việc đi đò qua sông là không thể! | Kiến Tạo Nhịp Cầu 2018
- Tỷ giá USD hôm nay 27/4: Ít biến động phiên đầu tuần