See the full list here:
The lowest rated video (according to likes/dislikes) on this channel is the “Top 100 PS2 Games – According to Metacritic”. In general a large number of commenters seem to discount Metacritic scores, and are very vocal in insisting that only the *user scores* on Metacritic are valid.
I generally tend to disagree with that sentiment; while using critic scores is indeed problematic, user scores are pretty much wild west; you only need to look at the concept of “review bombing” to see this.
Regardless, I thought it would be an interesting experiment to indeed examine the user scores, and this video is the result. The results are … interesting. See for yourself! Watch and enjoy!
Three things to note:
1. All scores/ranking are taken from the Metacritic page (see link above)
2. This video was created based on a list taken as of November 23rd, 2019. It is possible that as time goes on, rankings will change as more people add reviews. Naturally this video will not reflect that.
3. I am presuming that Metacritic is presenting rounded off scores – which is why 59 titles have a score of 8.8, 22 titles have a score of 8.9 etc.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sangiaodichtienao.com/tong-hop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 dự án game online Trung Quốc đang thu hút sự quan tâm của giới game thủ Việt
- 5 Facts About Dark Master – Zorc – YU-GI-OH! Facts & Trivia
- Mình Trải Nghiệm Tựa Game Mobile Mới! Jade Sword – Tiên Hiệp Truyền Kỳ!
- Tắt mở Touchpad các dòng Laptop HP (How to Enable/Disable Touchpad HP)
- TẠO BLOCK ĐỘNG TRONG AUTOCAD – HOW TO MAKE DYNAMIC BLOCK IN AUTOCAD